This page provides essential links and information on the 2021 competition. Additional information will be added as the competition progresses. For translation of competition materials or other accommodations,
please see below on use of MN Relay or how to contact the CoC Coordinator.
Collaborative Application - Approved 11/2/2021
* Please contact Carla Solem @ 701-306-1944 or [email protected] to arrange for translation or other accommodations. For those who are deaf, deafblind, hard of hearing, or speech disabled, please contact Minnesota Relay, a free, federally mandated Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) program allowing speech disabled to place and receive telephone calls. Minnesota Relay can be contacted at:
Voice: 651-602-9005 / 1-800-657-3775
Video Phone: 651-964-1514 / 1-866-635-0082
Email: [email protected]
Returns to Homeless Report instructions:
1. Go to the Public Folder
2. Go to ART Gallery Reports and Resources
3. Go to ART Gallery Reports
4. Click on 0701-Exits to Permanent Housing with Returns to Homelessness (note, this report is listed on the bottom of the file so you will have to click on "next" to show files 41-59.
5. Run report for the quarter just completed (i.e. Jan-March 2018, April-June 2018, etc.)
6. View or download the file.
7. On the summary tab, utilize the % of returns in the report period to fill out the Quarterly Program Survey.